Since the Kickstarter ended I have been working with our vendors to get the Rattler rewards produced. The majority of these assets were created before the campaign went live and it's mostly a matter of paying an invoice. The big exception to this was the extra material generated by the campaign for the print edition of the Rattler. To save time we took a risk and started illustrating the art for the high level backers before the campaign was over. We realized that these rewards were going to more time consuming for Greg to create than we anticipated. So in the third week of the campaign we reduced the new art assets available and instead offered more sketch rewards that could be created after the book was printed. This allowed us to get our primary asset, the printed book, into production as soon as the funds cleared.
We decided to go with an American printer for quicker turnaround and customer satisfaction. After a small snafu with bleed lines, the book has been approved and is in production. In the meantime I've assembled the boxes, bagged the postcard sets, packaged the posters, and sleeved the prints. Greg is coming for a visit next week and hopefully, if they've arrived, we'll start sketching and signing books. We could conceivably start shipping out rewards June 23. Two months ahead of schedule.
We might actually pull this off.